Thursday, August 28, 2008

Toddler Bunk Bed

Harlan just finished making the toddler sized bunk beds 4 Eve N Eden. He just needs 2 make a ladder yet. Eden's bed has a shorter rail along the wall so when she gets older we will turn the bed around N she can crawl out by herself like Eve. I doubt U will find another bed like this around - it's specially designed by my very talented husband. :)



8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it and I bet Eve does too!! I especially like the red sheets!=) Thanks for posting the pictures...I could'nt wait to see the bed! Good job Harlan! Renee

Anonymous said...

Very nice!! ~ Jenn

PollythePatchworker said...

I really like the hanging net that keeps Eve's toys close at hand. Yes I must say you have one talented husband!

Anonymous said...

i love those 2 pictures of the bunk beds. Eve & Eden are so cute.
- Jeremy

Anonymous said...

I'll add to Jeremy's comments...
Sweet bunk beds, Harlan! And Marilyn I love the red sheets! Of course the cuties in the bed top it all off!:)
Darlene Esh

Darren Byler said...

i am very impressed. it looks like the girls are too. perhaps harlan could start a business doing this?

Unknown said...

That's awesome! Very sweet room and very sweet little ones... :)

Coleen B said...

All Eden needs is a few sheer curtains around her and she has a bed like I always dreamed of. :-)