Thursday, July 24, 2008

Take a Tour


Annlyn, Tonya, Cheryl & Val took me out 2 a Thai restaurant 4 my birthday. Thanks guys!


Took a little trip across the river to New Jersey 4 Toufik & Caryn's wedding reception.


Harlan sliced his finger with a faulty carpet knife N got a few stitches. I just thought I'd help U all visualize the experience up close N personal.


Eve & Eden know how 2 make the church nursery's toy box alot cuter.


Jaedon had his 4th birthday party in Flushing-Corona Park.


He had a race car theme along with N exciting bike race. Here everyone is all lined up 4 take off.


And there off! Uh, I don't know about U, but I don't think that is Kevin or Jon's bike...


Eve is alittle behind the rest. Taking her time. Being fashion savy.


And flirting with little Mr. Schwartz along the way.


Moving right along...this is Eve's natural white-afro.


This was at a chinese tea shop - hanging out with Alicia.


Eve gets into her hats.


Eden gets out of them.


Uh-oh. The paparazzi is stalking us at Rockaway Beach.


Beautiful Eve & beautiful Alicia.


Eve sharing her choking-hazardish barrettes with Eden.


"Unca Bagel" spending quality time with Eden during a concert in Prospect Park.


N Eve's favourite part of the concert was the free Starbucks samples. Or maybe it was the little cup N straw.

The tours over, folks.
Cha cha!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Your post leaves me with the warm fuzzies. I can hardly wait for our cabin campout when I can see ya'll in real life! I almost didn't know Eve in her "afro." Her hair is much longer than we we saw her last. I love the pix of Eden with Gabe too.

Coleen B said...

Thanks for the tour! You're a great guide. (except for the nasty finger picture.) You also excell in having very photogenic children with expressive eyes. That last comment was from Mother, btw.

Anonymous said...

oh yes, we paparazzi people R experts... there would be fewer pictures in this world if it weren't 4 us...:):)

Anonymous said...

I sure enjoy peeking into your lives once in awhile, thanks! Love Eve's white afro too. My husband's hair is the real deal...and 2 of our 3 sons inherited beautiful curly hair from him, so I especially enjoy seeing other beautiful curly heads. :-) ~from your husband's brother's Yankee SIL

Anonymous said...

Hi Marilyn!!!!... (with the same voice inflection you and Jennifer used to greet me)

I come this way every so often. Now that we have high speed internet maybe now I should subscribe. Pics were always the crux of the matter when I had dial-up.

Ilva

Ooops, I just remembered you are not on xanga

Unknown said...

Ha, I found you! I knew you were here somewhere. What gorgeous little princesses you have! I thoroughly enjoyed your tour, and the pics of camping... brought a twinge of homesickness. that beauty will be in my blood forever, I think.