Having lunch with my mom & dad on our way 2 Georgia.
Nathan & Angie & the kids when they came 2 visit over Easter weekend.
Here's a few of my curtain cards from the month of January & February...
...on flying saucers of course! This one was 4 my nephew, Giles.
3 little girls reading in a bed
Vanessa - Eve - Eden
Chloe - Eden - Claire
Claire on our Sunday afternoon excursion 2 Flushing Corona Park
Claire waiting in line by the ice cream cart...with no money...n no parent. I guess she thought she would at least check 2 see if she could get one 4 free!
A 20 something year old toy that my girls still play with N Eve wanted 2 take a picture of.
Annlyn & Nene with their one week apart baby girl bumps!
Let's just say Sundays R long days.
Happy girls with their squashed daddy
The view from my back door N kitchen windows. Spring is in the air!
Harlan's 2 day fermented pickles. 2 days, because that's how long it takes 4 them 2 become pickles N also because they'll most likely B eaten in 2 days. They R yummy!! INGREDIENTS:
water, salt, black pepper, cucumbers, dill, sweet red pepper, onions, garlic & habanero pepper
2 comments:
So glad for your letter and this update! I just love seeing what's going on in your spot in the city. I think of y'all every day. Your folks look well and happy. I'd love to see them in real! Your cards are gorgeous. Can't wait til my birthday!! :) And I also love the squashed daddy picture!
Love you all so much!
Mother
Fun seeing your family again...in pictures! I think it is time you come north again!
Post a Comment