An unprofessional photo shoot in Queens Botanical Garden
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Such beautiful pictures - the trees with the blossoms add such a lovely effect. Thanks for sharing these pictures of our beautiful granddaughters that we don't get to see in person very often.
I am so thankful for your blog (and letters!). This grandma heart gets starved to see her NYC grand-girlies. I loved every picture and have gone over them again and again!
4 comments:
Such beautiful pictures - the trees with the blossoms add such a lovely effect. Thanks for sharing these pictures of our beautiful granddaughters that we don't get to see in person very often.
Mom E.
Thanks for sharing these, Marilyn! I sure have beautiful nieces! :)
I am so thankful for your blog (and letters!). This grandma heart gets starved to see her NYC grand-girlies. I loved every picture and have gone over them again and again!
Wow, your children are growing so fast. Enjoyed seeing them all.
Post a Comment