Who says U can't roast marshmellows over a campfire in the city??!
Claire turns 1
Some of us celebrated more then others
By the river waiting 4 the space shuttle 2 come by on a barge en route 2 NYC shores
Cruise ship passing by
My pretty Eden
The space shuttle coming under the Verrazano Bridge
Welcome 2 our new first floor apartment!!
Here's the backyard...
N the back door into the house.
Part of the girls room...Claire sleeps in a pack-n-play along another wall n the rest of the room is still "in transition."
The 2 BIG windows in my orange kitchen. :)
Part of the living room
The rest of the kitchen
N yes, we do have a bedroom, but it's still "in transition" so you'll have 2 wait 4 that one.
10 comments:
Congratulations on your move! :) And I enjoyed seeing your precious girls again! :)
Marylou
It was great to catch some glimpses of ur life in the city!
It was great to catch some glimpses of ur life in the city!
It was great to catch some glimpses of ur life in the city!
Wow! Look at all that light streaming in those windows! Looks lovely, Marilyn. That is so cool that you got to go see the shuttle.
Oh yes, I am delighted with your lighting! :-) I'm sure you are even more so! Someday I want to see it for real.
~Jenn
Somehow I missed when you moved. I'll bet you all feel like you've got so much space!
Somehow I missed when you moved. I'll bet you all feel like you've got so much space!
Enjoyed seeing your new home.
Post a Comment