Thursday, July 19, 2012

July


Beach day with my girls
Claire's bridal shower
Backyard pleasures
Lots of great times with Aunt Bethanie
Hanging out with friends during a baptism
Levi, Steven & Gene's baptism at Rockaway Beach
Lunch with Qiana before she goes back to China
Harlan N I took our own vegetable N fruit pictures N had them developed on canvas.  Harlan made the wood frames. The first one starting from the left is apricots N limes, beats N onions, peppers, N olives N cheese.
This is the one N only woodshop/bedroom. :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the canvases y'all made!!! great idea!!!

lazonya said...

LOVE the kitchen decor. What a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I love your pics in the kitchen, very personalized. :-)
~Jenn

coleensr said...

I can't get over how much light you have in your home. Everything looks so fresh and pretty. I smile when I see the bedroom/workshop.