Eden, her mouth full of bubble gum N cherry icie stains on her mouth N nose, pleased as punch after going out with her daddy!!!!
Eve N Eden riding bike in Flushing Corona Park on Passport Friday during the music, film N dance.
Eve with Uncle Darren N Aunt Jennifer.
Mr. Shepherd reading "Hubert's Hair Raising Adventure" 2 Eden N Eve.
I love color N I love fruit. What else can I say?!
In case anybody wondered how 2 adults N 3 kiddos sleep in one room, here's the arrangement. ;)
Me N my pumpkin
Happy 2 month old Claire Esh Barnhart.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks so much, daughter, for updating your blog! Claire has changed since I was there. Wonderful to see pictures of those special little people! Mom E
Aww! Claire is SOOO cute!! I was sitting at my easel painting just this morning and I told myself to send you a note and ask for recent pictures of your family. I just got the pix from our NYC trip in the mail today.
awww, these made me very happy today! i love claire's smile. and eden's night out is hilarious. thanks for posting. -from the man with stinky feet and a beard and long hair's wife.
5 comments:
Thanks so much, daughter, for updating your blog! Claire has changed since I was there. Wonderful to see pictures of those special little people!
Mom E
Aww! Claire is SOOO cute!! I was sitting at my easel painting just this morning and I told myself to send you a note and ask for recent pictures of your family. I just got the pix from our NYC trip in the mail today.
awww, these made me very happy today! i love claire's smile. and eden's night out is hilarious. thanks for posting.
-from the man with stinky feet and a beard and long hair's wife.
That little baby is not so little any more! So sweet! Love the pic of Mr. Shepard and the girls. :-)
Cute pictures of the girls. Just wrote your Mom and told her I miss your blog--she told me you just updated it. 3 girls so much fun!!
Aunt Mary Ann
Post a Comment