Friday, December 31, 2010

december in pictures

We went 2 Dycker Heights with Kevin & Val N all our kiddos 2 see some Christmas lights. I wonder what this neighborhoods electricity bill is like 4 the month of December!!

Those 4 little bundles have names: Eden, Eve, Jaedon, Kelsey

Nutcracker theme yard

Eden N Eve await their own presents

Their coveted cars from Rite Aid....

...2 drive on their new set of blocks!

Coleen, the beautiful talented photographer, also known as my lovely sister-in-law.

Eve opening presents with her Barnhart cousins in Georgia.

Curtis N Royal R really thrilled about their kids opening presents.

Coleen made "snow" 4 me so I could have a white Christmas in Georgia.

I wasn't really intending 2 brag up Coleen, but it appears I have no choice. Here's a gingerbread house she made. If U look closely U might see some people (or things) U recognize.

Dexter wanted 2 have a birthday party 4 Jesus (instead of himself) so Katina granted his wish.

father & mother

It turns out we got some real snow the day after Christmas!

We went 2 visit Grandaddy Barnhart.

Aunt Coleen making cookies with Dexter, Eve N Eden.

Hanging out at Maccaroni Grill

Julian & Jodie

Harlan & me

My sweetie, Eden

I think that's pretty self explanatory.

Magnolia Springs

10 years ago (Christmas Day) on this spot Harlan popped The Question. Most girls just say "yes!" I said "R U serious?!"


In case U wondered...

Eden with her uncle Justus staring into the springs looking at all the turtles N fish.



Picking up N sorting pecans


THE END

2 comments:

Coleen B said...

That was a lovely post. You had to post that dog picture didn't you? :-b Mother stole some of your pictures for her blog. I really love that one of Eden with dominoes!

Anonymous said...

HI Marilyn, It was fun seeing your pictures. I had not checked out your blog for awhile. I do peep at it sometimes! when are you due and did you find a bigger house yet. Hope your enjoying all the snow.

Aunt Mary Ann