looks like a fun time! i love how unimpressed eden looks with everything. that had to be hard to keep up for her with all that amazing stuff! did eve survive the day? that's a really cute curious george car harlan made.
I love love love these pictures! Good job on the cake Tina! Lucky Eden! I want a closer view of that puzzle. Somehow I missed your last two posts with the backyard girls and Harlan's genious Thomas train. I could hear you just fine on Skype. And you didn't look like a sonogram either! Pretty clear.
Eden's hair has grown sssooo much since we last saw her. Thanks much for sharing those pictures. Will be good to interact with the girls at Christmas. With you to!! Mom
3 comments:
looks like a fun time! i love how unimpressed eden looks with everything. that had to be hard to keep up for her with all that amazing stuff! did eve survive the day? that's a really cute curious george car harlan made.
I love love love these pictures! Good job on the cake Tina! Lucky Eden! I want a closer view of that puzzle. Somehow I missed your last two posts with the backyard girls and Harlan's genious Thomas train. I could hear you just fine on Skype. And you didn't look like a sonogram either! Pretty clear.
Eden's hair has grown sssooo much since we last saw her. Thanks much for sharing those pictures. Will be good to interact with the girls at Christmas. With you to!!
Mom
Post a Comment