Monday, April 5, 2010

Harlan busy at his workbench with his 2 "helpers."


A door Harlan designed N built 4 work at a friend's woodworking shop.

A desk Harlan built at work.

Snack time in the backyard with Eve, Eden, Jaedon N Kelsey.

This is what happens when the mother of Eve doesn't give Eve an afternoon nap...

Me N one of my sweeties.

Harlan's most recent flea market purchase.

Harlan running the last half mile with me during the 13.1 Half Marathon in Flushing Corona Park.
Check out the following link 4 more photos:
*Smoochez, sista!

Keziah, Denzel N Eden checking out the bling.

Storytime with Grandma.

Bedtime stories with Grandpa.

4 comments:

Darren Byler said...

this just made my day. what a teaser for seeing you and them in may! -jenn

Anonymous said...

Delightful! We were so tickled to see the pictures. I am jealous of the other grandparents! Glad you made it through the race! But of course, I knew you would! We also enjoyed seeing Harlan's latest woodworking projects. Love you all!
-Mother

www.xanga.com/pauljuliagraber said...

I can't believe I haven't subscribed to your blog before now. I enjoy the "glimpses of" your "life." --Aunt Julia

Anonymous said...

is harlan wearing a mets t-shirt? disgraceful! :) haha!