Friday, June 6, 2008


Harlan pounding out dove tails while Eve amuses herself.

------------------------------------------

CAMPING IN ONTARIO


Here are some of the excited campers I met at Ojibway Park in the great province of Ontario.


My smiley mom N dad basking in the rays of a gorgeous Canadien sunset.


Just add the call of the loons 2 this majestic picture...


Krista is watching Eve. I'm not sure what Eve is doing.


Ryan N Jeremy's baptism.


We R the Eshes. Plus 5 absentee's.


Eve learning the art of teeter tottering.


My love N I.


Some more excited campers.


Harlan N Eve.


Eve, Krista N Xavier.


Harlan dashing thru the snow....the crystal ending 2 a weekend campout in Ontario.
Merry Christmas 2 one N all!

8 comments:

Coleen B said...

Looks like good times were had by all. I cannot fathom snow right now. It is impossible. The sunset is awesome. The kiddos are really awesome. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh I want to go camping too!! Just maybe not where it is quite that cold! Love y'all!

Anonymous said...

Do you curl Eve's hair? Her little piggy tails are so cute! Harlan's hair never had a single curl in it.
~Mother B.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I can almost hear the loons in that sunset picture! ~Jenn

Anonymous said...

Snow!?! Hard to imagine! Looks like fun! Fun to see pics of your family again!

Darren Byler said...

is harlan training for the dryden marathon?

Anonymous said...

wow, that one picture, everyone just looks so thrilled to be camping:) well, maybe next time I'll try 2 brave the chill too(as long as someone shares a heater:)

Anonymous said...

I just not got to check your blog... Makes me homesick...

It takes me forever to download pics because I just have dial-up right now..

When are you coming to see us???

~Ilva