Such cute little girlies! Eden is sure growing. Thanks for sending updates. Mom
Ditto what she said! I can tell by the look in their eyes that they miss me too. :-) Eden has definitely changed her looks or else improved her alertness-while-posing-for-the-camera-skills since we were up there.
Oh, yes, that sweater looks familiar!Mom
I think Eden looks like her grandpa Esh in those photos! ~Edith
suggestion for a post: Harlan's beard
I agree with Edith.(Adorable babies, btw.)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Such cute little girlies! Eden is sure growing. Thanks for sending updates.
Mom
Ditto what she said! I can tell by the look in their eyes that they miss me too. :-) Eden has definitely changed her looks or else improved her alertness-while-posing-for-the-camera-skills since we were up there.
Oh, yes, that sweater looks familiar!
Mom
I think Eden looks like her grandpa Esh in those photos! ~Edith
suggestion for a post: Harlan's beard
I agree with Edith.
(Adorable babies, btw.)
Post a Comment