Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Art of Posting on a Blog

Since Eve decided cleaning out her clothes drawer is more interesting then sitting on my head while I M sitting at the computer, I thought I would post on my blog...nevermind the clothes. She's moved on 2 bigger N better things now. Expanding the holes in the stereo speaker.

This morning I took Eve N Eden 4 their doctor visits - vaccines N check-up. It wasn't as eventful as it could have been. Mostly because my neighbour came along 2 help me calm the traumatized.

So here's a little photographic view of life the past month...


Sean, Jon N Annlyn...our Sunday lunch guests.
(Eve is pulling at the computer chords...)


These R my twin girls. The light is alittle bright in my one-window basement apartment so, uh...that would explain the shades. Yup.
(Eve just fell off the chair...)


This was a Christmas cookie bake at Cheryl's house. Cecilia N her sister made the artwork. I observed. N cleaned up a cup of Eden's regurgitated milk off of Cheryl's floor N couch as well as monitored Eve's fingers in relation 2 the cookie table.
(Eve is "separating" papers from a notepad.)


My Barnhart family came 2 visit 4 a few days in December. That would equal 10 inhabitants in our one bedroom apartment. We had great family time. :)
(Eve is playing the piano. She's pretty good N I haven't even given her any lessons.)


Me N Eden.


This was our New Year's Day party at Kev N Val's.
(Okay, the metronome on the keyboard is starting 2 drive me crazy...)


These R 2 out of the 8 new friends Eden has from church.


Eden.
(Eve is wailing N trying 2 sit on my head...it works better 2 stand at the computer N type while holding the wailing Eve.)


My grandpa passed away the end of December so all the Esh's were together 4 N evening.
(A cracker is a magic cure...)


This is how it looks when U try N get a picture of 20 grandchildren. You're lucky if half of them haven't crawled off the picture by the time U snap the camera.
(...N another cracker...)


Dwight N Marlene's family graced us with their presence one evening. Don't get the picture wrong, Isaac N Sarah loved Eve's toys. Just not the camera.
(...N another cracker.)


Eden is pretty intelligent at 2 months.
(Eve wants me 2 put the sunglasses on her.)


Mike N Thess N Melissa N Matthew came by last evening.
(Eve is dropping stuff behind the refrigerator...N asking 4 another "cacka".)


These R my girls.
(Here comes the weeping Eve again...the crackers don't work anymore.)

Well, thats it. See U all in blog world again 2 months from now. Unless I have some volunteers 2 babysit 4 future postings...N clean up after Eve.

Cha cha!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, do you have a little thumb sucker at your house?! Squish her (lovingly) for me! And I like how Eve looks ready to toast in the New Year with her sippy cup ready! I am up late waiting for my hubby to arrive home after helping Loren with his floor job...and my children are tucked safely into bed so no one's sitting on my head at the moment....! ~Jenn

Coleen B said...

I volunteer! Just drop her off at my house any time . . . Thanks for posting, Marilyn!

Anonymous said...

yeah, I considered crawling off the picture, but then again, I couldn't since I was holding your daughter(Maybe next time she could just take after her sister N sit on my head...:):)

Anonymous said...

o whoops..I forgot 2 add my name 2 the last comment:)~alicia