Wednesday, October 17, 2007

CultureFest





Last Saturday we went with Jennifer N Darren 2 Battery Park in Manhattan 4 a CultureFest. We enjoyed the sights N sounds of Japanese drumming, flamenco-style dance with Latin salsa rhythms, Citigrass: a blend of rock N bluegrass, vocalists from the Metropolitan Opera's program, tango music, N Afro-Latin Jazz orchestra N the Ebony Hillbillies. N yes, 4 all U rural people, there is country N bluegrass music in New York city. My pictures R living proof. Except that they're all washed out so I won't bother posting them. Just take my word 4 it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes me cold to look at y'all shivering like that. But that sweet little girl face warms my heart, so I'll be okay.

Anonymous said...

It makes me cold to look at y'all shivering like that. But that sweet little girl face warms my heart, so I'll be okay.
~Claire B.