Annlyn, Val & I spent the evening out on the town with the gurlz from our Sunday school class. Thanks Shani, Sabrina, Nicki, Rashida, Kimberly N Elizabeth 4 taking us back 2 experiencing life as a teenager...we made great memories at Johnny Rockets, shopping N the Orange Cafe. Love U guys!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wasn't it fun to feel "young" again? Ha! Giles and I enjoyed looking at your last posts and all the cute pictures of Eve! Wish she (and the rest of you) could come with us to the zoo next week. But I guess Eve can go to the zoo about anytime up there.....and you, are very close to Due Date! How are ya feeling?! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers! ~Jenn
2 comments:
Wasn't it fun to feel "young" again? Ha! Giles and I enjoyed looking at your last posts and all the cute pictures of Eve! Wish she (and the rest of you) could come with us to the zoo next week. But I guess Eve can go to the zoo about anytime up there.....and you, are very close to Due Date! How are ya feeling?! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers! ~Jenn
those pics r really nice. thanks for taking us out n sacrificing alot 4 us gurlz! lol
rashida
Post a Comment