Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Curtain Cards

I got inspired the other day. I discovered the leftover fabric from my kitchen curtains have endless possibilities, one of them being 2 make cards. Fabric, thread, cracker boxes, ribbon, card stock paper, Trader Joe bags, buttons, a bit of glue N a sewing machine can go a long way. So if you are in the Barnhart or Esh family, you will probably B receiving "a touch of my kitchen" on your birthday in 2013!




Below is the card I made 4 my woodworker husbands birthday.



 Uh, this is kind of a giveaway. Mom, maybe U can prevent dad from seeing it before January?!

 N these R my little ballerina's in their tutu's N oversized slippers that they wear every single day.


2 comments:

Coleen B said...

Very creative! I can't wait for my birthday now! Also I can't wait for Christmas. All I want for Christmas is that little ballerina!

Anonymous said...

So creative, you wear the Barnhart name well. :-) Praying for a safe trip for y'all!
~Jenn