What a happy bunch of little girlies and their mommy as well! Claire seems to have changed her looks somewhat. She is growing up. Eager to hear her growing vocabulary!
I think Claire is changing too! In my mind's eye, she is still a baby, but when I see the pictures, she is all grown up. Show her pictures of Father and I so she knows who Grandfather and Grandmother are!! Eve and Eden, rollerblading in the park looks like fun! You'll have to show me your silly faces sometime. Love you all!
2 comments:
What a happy bunch of little girlies and their mommy as well! Claire seems to have changed her looks somewhat. She is growing up. Eager to hear her growing vocabulary!
Mom
I think Claire is changing too! In my mind's eye, she is still a baby, but when I see the pictures, she is all grown up. Show her pictures of Father and I so she knows who Grandfather and Grandmother are!! Eve and Eden, rollerblading in the park looks like fun! You'll have to show me your silly faces sometime. Love you all!
Post a Comment