Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Autumn

my girls


hangin' out with jamila at olive garden


i know pick up sticks is a game, but 4 eden n eve it's the means 4 creating "parking spots" 4 their cars.


this is how a 5 yr old, 3 yr old n 5 month old read books




mr. mike's birthday


an inside picnic

(n nobody ruin their imagination by suggesting they need real food!)


chloe


baby claire's first swing ride. she seems pretty happy about it.


kissena park







2 comments:

coleensr said...

I love, love, love it when you update!! Eve and Eden have wonderful imaginations and are teaching Claire to have one too! I chuckled about the pick-up stick parking lots. The picture of Claire in the swing is just adorable. And so is the one of the girls in the leaves.
-Mother

Coleen B said...

I love Claire's little grin! She looks like Eden on that picture. That picture of Eve on her scooter at the park makes me want to be there!