Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May in Pictures

Eden making sure she gets the remains of that smoothie around her mouth...plus a little bit of sidewalk chalk 2 add 2 the mix.

Coloring.

Eden in another Little Marilyn Dress N enjoying her ice cream perched precariously on an artifically color injected cone.
(No, it's not a dark green vegetable.)

Harlan making a teeter totter 4 Eve N Eden.

Jennifer B. N I the day before she heads off 2 Northwest China 4 a year. Remind me if I ever travel 4 a year 2 only take a backpack of clothes N suitcase of books....Jennifer N Darren R my anti-pack rat heroes!

2 of Eve N Eden's favorite friends, Katelyn N Vincent, taking a break from running through the sprinkler in the backyard 2 enjoy cherries n lychee. I love having nice next door neighbors.

Harlan teaching a woodworking class 4 men N boys from church.

Eden enjoying Aunt Bethanie N her cell phone.

Happy 18th Birthday 2 my heart 2 heart sis, Elizabeth!

And another happy birthday 2 my newfound-we-have-so-much-in-common-fun-2-hang-out-with friend/sister in Christ!

4 comments:

Coleen B said...

You must have taken such good care of your clothes when you were little, Marilyn!I'm relieved that you don't make Eden eat her ice cream out of a bell pepper. Can't wait to see these faces in person soon!!

Anonymous said...

Am glad you got some Barnhart company lately....Mikayla was recently asking about visiting Eve and Eden....guess she doesn't remember being there when she was about 5 months old! Thanks for keeping us updated in pictures (and emails) of your life way up there! ~Jenn

matt said...

thanks for the pictures. I always enjoy visiting your life in ol' NYC and seeing what Harlan is cooking up next in the kitchen.

Shoshoo said...

luv the pic of you n elizabeth- the prez.:) sure miss all u guys n i sure cant wait to visit again!