Thanks for the photo update. Adorable little bunny rabbits in your garden there! I just wasn't prepared to see them in jackets. I am a long way from needing one right now!
Apple picking day is a day you all must look forward to. Not only was there adorable bunnies on your blog but I saw some adorable pumpkins! (P.S. Our computer screen shows pictures darker than real, so I took the first one and lightened it with paintshop. Then I chuckled!!!) -Mother
3 comments:
Thanks for the photo update. Adorable little bunny rabbits in your garden there! I just wasn't prepared to see them in jackets. I am a long way from needing one right now!
Apple picking day is a day you all must look forward to. Not only was there adorable bunnies on your blog but I saw some adorable pumpkins! (P.S. Our computer screen shows pictures darker than real, so I took the first one and lightened it with paintshop. Then I chuckled!!!)
-Mother
i love the one of the girls with the carrots! and of eve at the end with the pumpkin and apple. so glad you have a camera again!
Post a Comment