Monday, September 14, 2009

Back Again

























Eden. (photo compliments of Alicia.)





















Here R some woodworking tools made by my very talented husband along with a quoted detailed description. U will probably only understand it if U R a woodworker (or a woodworkers wife).
***3/4" rebate plane with a flea market blade, mahogany(?) body and cocobolo wedge and sole. Router plane with adjustable fence. (The knob locks the fence).






















Drawbore pins made from maple scrap and two alignment punches. Cutting guage, body and arm: mahogany, maple top and cocobolo knob turned with a drill and belt sander. The knife is an abandoned jigsaw blade and the hardware is from the "Depot".























Meet Thomas the Train! Once again made by Yours Truly, Harlan Barnhart for Eve on her 3rd Birthday.





















I took Eve N Eden 2 the park this morning.






































This is Eve's Ice Cream Stand. U R about 2 receive a strawberry ice cream cone.






















But then again, there R other options.






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

gasp.... I don't even recogonize these girls! It's been so long since I've seen pictures of them, and forever since I have seen them in person, almost 2 years! they are growing up so fast!
~Angie

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL... So good to see some pictures again. I think Eden has changed some since we last saw her.
Mom

Anonymous said...

My heart did a little leap for joy when I saw you are back!! Loved all of the pictures. As always I want to pick the girlies out of the pictures to squeeze! And I'm glad to see that Harlan is building his tool collection back again.
-Mother

Coleen B said...

My heart did a little leap for joy when I saw you are back!! Loved all of the pictures. As always I want to pick the girlies out of the pictures to squeeze! And I'm glad to see that Harlan is building his tool collection back again. (Sorry for plagiarizing) :-) I notice on my pictures too that Eden tends to tuck her chin and look out of the top of her eyes a lot and Eve lifts her chin up. Such cuteness!!

matt said...

10 out of 10 for cuteness and ingenuity. are you still running next week?

Olivia said...

Hey Marilyn! What a beautiful set of girls. Lyric loved the Thomas peice.