We have a new desktop background pic now! I admire Eden's posing skill on that last pic. And your squishy little granddaughter that Eve included on the family portrait.
Thanks for posting these pictures! We can hardly wait til y'all come down!! Hugs and kisses to the girlies! How did the taffy pull go?-Mother
Sweet picture, sweet family! Thanks for sharing. And btw, good job in the marathon! You have more "umff" than I do!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We have a new desktop background pic now! I admire Eden's posing skill on that last pic. And your squishy little granddaughter that Eve included on the family portrait.
Thanks for posting these pictures! We can hardly wait til y'all come down!! Hugs and kisses to the girlies! How did the taffy pull go?
-Mother
Sweet picture, sweet family! Thanks for sharing. And btw, good job in the marathon! You have more "umff" than I do!
Post a Comment