Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Weekend Retreat

We went with some friends to the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania this past weekend. We visited a maple syrup farm, played games, went on a hike, had some Bible studies and ate alot.


Eve grew some pigtails this weekend. Is it possible for kids to become cuter then cute?


Me, Eden, Cheryl & Cecilia at the maple syrup farm.


Eve doesn't appreciate her eco-friendly dad with a small tree behind his ear.


Me, Eden, Cheryl, Daphny & Nina.


Eve hears a familiar sound: a jet flying overhead.


The cabin we stayed at was right by this beautiful lake. If it wouldn't have been so cold, I may have been tempted to swim across it like old times.


Elisa, Eve & Daphny.


Singing by the fire...


This cute little munchkins was a big source of attraction. I think it was the dazzling smile making everyone think she knew them. :)


Our family of 4.

5 comments:

Coleen B said...

yup, those little pink girls are definitely cuter than cute! Who's the mountain man?

Darren Byler said...

much love to you and the family of four from the family of two who love you. i cannot cannot cannot wait to see eve's little pigtails in person. maybe sunday evening at the her-sing?

Unknown said...

And the beard continues to grow...

Kinda starting to look like his daddy's did.

Loren

Jodie said...

Enjoy hearing about your little family and watching your little beautys grow! I bet you'd have lots to teach me...girl #2 is expected to arrive in about 10 weeks!
Jodie

Unknown said...

It looks like you had a fun relaxing weekend by the lake. I love the picture of Eden...she looks so squeezable! I really can not wait to see your family of four again...it's been to long!

Renee