Farewell 2 our good friend, Daphny.... :( I guess we'll have 2 visit Taiwan again someday.
Here's my wonderful family at the Bronx Zoo a week ago.
We went with Kev, Val, Jaedon N Kelsey.
Eve was pretty impressed by the graceful giraffes.
N Jaedon N Kevin had a camel ride.
This picture explains itself...
This past Saturday we went 2 the Queens Botanical Garden. Eve is big on pushing her baby in her stroller lately, which happen 2 both B gifts from her grandma's. She'll B wearing the wheels off that stroller before long N hugging the stuffing out of her doll. :)
Eve N her baby in the garden.
4 comments:
What a nice post of your lovely family and friends. Hope to see y'all in August.
Loren
p.s. I think Harlan should let his hair grow to match the beard. Maybe even dye his hair red.
Your family picture would be a good one to send in for the Heatwole book!
Mother
Aww, Eve - you're growing right up! Wanna come play Baby Dolls with Mikayla? ~Jenn
The last two pics are adorable! I don't know, Loren - I was thinking maybe he should grow out his beard and not put the peroxide on it next time? Seems kind of vain to me. :-D
Post a Comment