This is me & my hot husband at a Valentine's banquet....but mostly it's 4 those people out there who R dying of curiosity 2 see what Harlan looks like with a beard. So now U know.
We had some long time friends from Taiwan come 2 NYC 4 a visit....Mark, Leticia, Sean.
& this is Eve in one of her many escapades 2 the park. +
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Do I know the man on the right in both pictures? He looks familiar. I recognize Marilyn and Sean. Actually I think he's handsome too, although am surprised that he decided to grow one. I think he was embarrassed when his Father did. Maybe it was the style!!! Eve looks like she can manage the play area all by herself! Kisses to her and Eden! -- Mother B.
What? Is that all? I thought his beard would be longer than that by now! Is it a little different color than the rest of his hair? Do you like it? Will you still like it when it reaches his waist? Thanks for the pictures.
5 comments:
Do I know the man on the right in both pictures? He looks familiar. I recognize Marilyn and Sean. Actually I think he's handsome too, although am surprised that he decided to grow one. I think he was embarrassed when his Father did. Maybe it was the style!!!
Eve looks like she can manage the play area all by herself! Kisses to her and Eden! -- Mother B.
What? Is that all? I thought his beard would be longer than that by now! Is it a little different color than the rest of his hair? Do you like it? Will you still like it when it reaches his waist?
Thanks for the pictures.
Nice scarf on that second pic by the way. ;-)
It's real!!! ~JRB
The beard looks kinda red and scratchy. I hope he enjoys it....or should I say....I hope you enjoy it.
Loren
Post a Comment