Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Eve & Eden

For all the 'fans' out there, here are the results from the latest photo shoot...





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Eve sure does not look impressed! I think Eden has changed her looks somewhat. Sure look forward to seeing them and you :) later this month.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Awww!!!!! They are so cute! I wish I could give them both a big hug and kiss.
Aunt Becky

Coleen B said...

Thank you so much for posting these!! Such cuties! Eve, the poochy lip will get you if you don't watch out! I wish you were here.

Anonymous said...

I wish you could see my smile and experience my heartbeat when I looked at these pictures. My heart just goes all wobbly! And my arms just itch to hold Eden and to swing Eve around! Kisses to all!
Mother

Anonymous said...

Adorable little girls. I bet you are having fun.

Love,
Aunt Mary Ann & Lloyd

Anonymous said...

Hi busy Mommy....what sweet pictures! I am still waiting for mine in the mail. :-) Mikayla calls Eve "Baby Eve". We need a picture on the frig to prove that it is now "Big Girl Eve", and "Baby Eden"! Hope all is well with you and yours. And by the way, how about posting a picture of your husband with his newly grown chinny chin hair? I just can't imagine it and am so curious! :-) ~Jenn