Sunday, December 2, 2007

Eden Barnhart - November 30, 2007







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I was hoping for some pictures! Welcome to the world, sweet little Miss Eden! Eve's expressions crack me up...she looks a bit perplexed in that 3rd picture! Marilyn, you're in my thoughts and prayers as you adjust to two.....do you have some help during the day? ~Jenn

Anonymous said...

Oh,what a happy little family! Thanks for the pictures. So nice to be able to see pictures so soon after her birth. I also think Eve's expressions are so cute. Sure look forward to seeing little Eden and the rest of you in alittle more than a week.
Love ya,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Awwww!!!!!!! This is one proud aunt! Bethany

Anonymous said...

It looks like Eve is proud as punch with her new sister! I bet Eve and Eden will be big buddies before you know it. Does Eden look like your baby pictures, Marilyn? We can't decide who she favors. She is so cute and sweet! I just want to pick her out of the pictures! See y'all after Christmas!
Mother

Meredith said...

I've been checking for photos too, so it was a pleasure to see little Eden out where she can be seen more easily! What a little blessing! Take it easy Marilyn, with all the adjustings. ~Edith

Anonymous said...

She's finally here! What a sweety! Great pictures of everyone. Loveya- Sabrina