ahem.....that's pretty close to what I look like all the time! =) Are you sure you didn't just swaller a grapefruit? Eve, what a cutie, all bundled up for winter! ~Angie
Okay, yeah. I believe you now. (before I was doubtful) Have you figured out how to ship that little pink Eve down here for the rest of the month? I want to show her the zoo down here.
That looks more like a soccer ball than a basketball....but definitely a ball! ;-) Can't wait to hear the good news.....and whether it's another "Eve-ish" name or what???? :-) love and prayers for a fast and um, not TOOOO painful delivery....Jenn
5 comments:
ahem.....that's pretty close to what I look like all the time! =) Are you sure you didn't just swaller a grapefruit? Eve, what a cutie, all bundled up for winter!
~Angie
Okay! Okay...I believe you!=) HeHeHe!!=) Renee`
Okay, yeah. I believe you now. (before I was doubtful) Have you figured out how to ship that little pink Eve down here for the rest of the month? I want to show her the zoo down here.
That looks more like a soccer ball than a basketball....but definitely a ball! ;-) Can't wait to hear the good news.....and whether it's another "Eve-ish" name or what???? :-) love and prayers for a fast and um, not TOOOO painful delivery....Jenn
wow, my mouth has been hanging open for the past minute. you have some really gorgeous pictures. i luv Eve's pink coat! shani
Post a Comment