Eve "helped" me bake cookies 4 the first time today. Her contributions consisted of sampling chocolate chips, analyzing the tonal sounds of measuring cups against counter top, licking the beaters, N devouring the finished product. There were alot of "num num num" sounds coming from the accomplished new cookie baker. By the way, the scab on her nose is from a 'series of unfortuneate events' in the park...u gotta hate those bulky winter coats that restrict your arms from bracing a fall.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Such a "sweet" little miss. I wonder, is she going to like chocolate chip cookies as much as her mother does? She is off to a good start! Mom
Before you know it, Eve will be baking cookies and keeping your cookie jar full without you even overseeing. Of course, she will probably be emptying it too. --Mother
CONGRATULATIONS!!!I heard of the happy event that brought little Eden into the garden of your life. Such a great name. I look forward to seeing pictures of her posted shortly. And congrats, also, to Deacon Barnhart. Sounds like both of you are taking big bites out of the Big Apple.
3 comments:
Such a "sweet" little miss. I wonder, is she going to like chocolate chip cookies as much as her mother does? She is off to a good start!
Mom
Before you know it, Eve will be baking cookies and keeping your cookie jar full without you even overseeing. Of course, she will probably be emptying it too.
--Mother
CONGRATULATIONS!!!I heard of the happy event that brought little Eden into the garden of your life. Such a great name. I look forward to seeing pictures of her posted shortly. And congrats, also, to Deacon Barnhart. Sounds like both of you are taking big bites out of the Big Apple.
Post a Comment