Eve's 1st Birthday - PART II
We had a backyard bar-b-que 4 Eve's birthday complete with lots of food N friends...Italian sausages on a bun, Greek salad, chickpea salad, french fries w/ cheese, watermellon, cantalope, grapes, lemonade, ice cream cake N cupcakes...N this was all enjoyed by the Barnharts, Darren N Jennifer, Cheryl, Kev N Val + Jaedon N Kelsey, Anne Marie, Juanita, & Josh N Tonya + Jackson N Jillian. All in all, a wonderful evening!



5 comments:
Eve, was Daddy trying to steal your birthday cake in that middle picture, or did it just not taste like you expected? Too cute! :-)
~Auntie Jenn
Good pictures there. I especially like the last one. Harlan seems to be enjoying that "noise maker" that Jaedon is playing . . .
~Auntie Coleen
What precious pictures. Love the side view of mom and baby.
It would be so nice to see y'all again.
Loren & Renee`
Eve is so beautiful....
Wish u all the best as u get ready for the 2nd one! I admire u.... I'm not sure I could handle 2 yet. =( But then, our first one is amazingly BUSY.
~Marcia Weber
Post a Comment