Harlan, Eve & I made it 2 Dryden just in time for Family Camp weekend where we were able to see alot of friends from the good old days...
Eve appears 2 B enjoying her introduction to Cal & Rhoda Kakagamic.
Anna Fern, me & Reta...memories from the past.
My long-time friend, Candice...
...who happens 2 B dating my childhood friend, Mark! It's a small world.
Harlan's cousin Sherry & her new (N only) husband Jessie. Don't they look cute?
Eve talking 2 her doll. I M not sure what she told her. You'll have 2 ask.
Grandma Esh & Eve spending some quality time together.
My sis-in-law, Cheryl & neice, Shontelle taking in the lovely smell of scented oils.
Eve's first blueberry picking. It didn't take her long 2 figure out that she could pick them herself instead of waiting 4 me 2 give her some!
& as U can see, not 2 many made it into the blueberry bucket.
Cheryl & my mom cleaning the blueberries.
Me, Kanesha, Shontelle & Tyler enjoying each others company as well as some of McDonald's offerings.
Eve catching up with her cousin, Kendra. I think they had alot 2 say.
My dad, Krista, Katina & Karl savoring the joys of living.
& thats about it. Back 2 NYC again.
4 comments:
How fun to see familiar Dryden faces!! Thanks for sharing them! :)
So Mark K. is dating! Good pictures. I agree with Eve: Canadian blueberries are the best!
~Jenn
My sister Monica was up there helping with family camp. She had a wonderful time as well. Brought back a lot of photos. :) Seeya next week. I am coming to FJMC with my family! -sabrina
Loved the little trip you took us on to Dryden. I've never been there before.
That pic of Eve picking those blueberries is a real keeper.
Our prayers are with Bethany today as she braces for the big Hurricane barreling down upon them.
God be with them.
Post a Comment